VISIT US TODAY!
Old Glory Days is opening its first senior living home in Watertown, CT. It is a beautiful colonial home remodeled to meet the needs of seniors. It will truly be a home with only 6 residents, and a high level of staff supervision. It features a dining room with floor to ceiling windows, a living room with gas fireplace, two sunrooms, and newly remodeled ADA bathrooms. There are shared and private bedrooms available.
An adult day program will also be on site in the large great room. This will allow additional seniors to come for the day and participate in activities, socialize, and receive care from a Nurse and Aides.
Services at our assisted living include:
- Assistance with ADLs such as bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Medication management by an RN
- An on-call nurse 24/7
- Health screenings
- Individualized care
- All meals included
- A comfortable home environment
- Use of the day center with a full schedule of therapeutic activities
- Transportation to local appointments
- Coordination of services
- Wearable call system
- All-inclusive pricing